Labor Day Weekend: September 4-6, 2015
Let us offer you an incomparable family experience with life-long memories through worship and play!
We have devoted a whole weekend to your family so everyone can come and be a kid again. Family Camp will be full of fun, sports, hiking, zip lines, worship, great food and entertainment, family time, and a fantastic speaker. When you leave your family will drive away with life-long memories having spent the whole weekend playing, worshiping, and just hanging out. When is the last time you have done that?!!! Fill out this registration form today!
- Counselors serving YOUR family
- DVD of the weekend
- Family Picture
- Family Camp Tshirts
- 700' Zip Lines, Giant Swings, Climbing Wall, High and Low Ropes Courses
- "The Plunge" a.k.a. The Lake with the BLOB and zip line
- Sports field for football, soccer, mush ball, group games and more!
- Hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park
- Camp-Wide Scavenger Hunt
- Tennis and Basketball Courts
- Disc Golf
- Worship and teaching
- Speaker Steve Leavitt, pastor, author and counselor
- Family Time and our world famous Roundup!
Family Camp Lodging
Camp Timberline has two Lodge Buildings that house boys and girls during summer camp. For Family Camp each Family has the option to have their own room in one of these buildings. Each has seven bunk beds, sleeping 14, with a 3/4 bath and shower. Other options are to share the cabin with another family, stay in one of our platform tents, or if needed, we can create and all female or male cabin.
Interested in a Family backpacking trip? Camp Timberline offers weekend long backpacking trips for families with Beyond Timberline!
- Trips are 3 days and two nights long guided by a seasonded Beyond Timberline guide.
- Camp Timberline provides ALL necessary equipment!
- Families will learn all the basics of backpacking while bonding closer together in a way only the wilderness can provide.
- Come and let us take care of all the details of planning the perfect family getaway into the Colorado Wilderness.
- Price is $175 per hiker