Do you need a great place for a retreat late August through mid November?
This fall, Camp T is the place for you! We are nestled at the base of Longs Peak outside of Estes Park, in a gorgeous setting, with a fun and wonderful staff, delicious food, and exclusive use of our property!
"We wanted to start out our school year with a retreat that would set the tone. CT was the perfect choice! Their unbelievable staff made it possible for us to concentrate our students without having to worry about anything else. Their unending heart of service made all the difference. We have been working with CT for several years now and they are nothing but the best!"
Brent Glossinger, Director of Discipleship, Front Range Christian School
Camp Timberline Retreat Activities:
- Giant Sports Field
- Covered basketball and volleyball court
- Tennis courts
- Frisbee golf course
- Access to Rocky Mountain National Park
- 3 Amphitheaters with campfire rings
- Game room, camp store, snack shack
- Lake and blob
- 700' Dual Ziplines
- Gut Check Giant Swing
- Climbing Wall
- Silencer Giant Swing
- Challenge Course
- Leap of Faith
- Low Ropes Course
- Outdoor Amphitheater/Stadium
- Main Lodge dining hall with fireplace, 13 10’ tables
- Lower lodge game room area with two fireplaces
- Party Barn with stage, 1500 sq ft’ open area, audio/visual equipment, 8x10 projection screen and system, basic sound board with 68 plugs, mic stand, VCR/DVD, two speakers, music stand.
We can accommodate 168 guests and provide additional beds and sleeping options for over 200.
- Boys’ Lodge building with 6 “cabins”, each “cabin” having seven bunk beds for a total of 14 guests per cabin. Each has a bathroom with two showers, sink and toilet.
- Girls’ Lodge building with 6 “cabins”, each “cabin” having seven bunk beds for a total of 14 guests per cabin. Each has a bathroom with two showers, sink and toilet.
Five private rooms with various sleeping options are available for leadership upon request.